Home » » Fabregas: I'm Satisfied When I Leave Barcelona

Fabregas: I'm Satisfied When I Leave Barcelona



Chelsea midfielder, Cesc Fabregas spoke about his career at Barcelona. The Spaniard claimed did not regret all periods of his career with the Catalan club. 

The arrival of Cesc Fabregas in 2011 would be happiness for Barcelona. Therefore, the players are graduates of La Masia academy that actually shines with Arsenal.

However, Fabregas and Barcelona romance did not last long. Fabregas is slowly starting to lose the main place that make it back to the Premier League to join Chelsea in the summer. 

"My dream is to play for Barcelona and I want to try it. I do not care whether it goes good or bad. I do not care what people thought about me. Satisfied when I leave Barca, I won a number of titles, I've played with a friend me, I met my wife. "Fabregas told Marca.

"There are moments not so great, but I consider myself a strong person. I never cry or feel bad when a group of fans gave the whistle to me. I do not regret anything I've done in my career." Fabregas clear.

0 comments:

Post a Comment