Home » » Kobe Bryant Ready to Play For LA Lakers

Kobe Bryant Ready to Play For LA Lakers



LOS ANGELES - Kobe Bryant felt comfortable when practicing the first time at the LA Lakers headquarters in El Segundo, California, USA, on Wednesday (1/10) pm yesterday. He claimed to be ready to play up to the Lakers in the 2014-15 season.

Kobe did not play basketball practically absent since 10 months ago. Injury and rehabilitation after knee surgery sidelined him and focus on healing.

"I feel normal. I feel a great confidence. I became myself again," Kobe said as quoted by Sports Exchange and the New York Times.

Lakers coach, Byron Scott certainly glad to hear it. Scott has promised to protect Kobe and Steve Nash with not force for practicing.

"Kobe and Nash are experienced players. My focus is to make them healthy throughout the season. It is not a problem if we were underestimated by the other team because of this condition. Glad I made ​​the black horse," said Scott. 

Kobe's own response to light of it. "Ignoring us is a good thing," said Kobe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment