Home » » Originally Boxing Promoter, Stylist Makeup, But Now Change Gender To Be A Women

Originally Boxing Promoter, Stylist Makeup, But Now Change Gender To Be A Women



The behavior of men who want to transform into a woman, in a few countries in the world have not a phenomenon peculiar. Instead, the condition is as common and no longer considered taboo.

Seeing this condition, Jody Lynn, a professional makeup artist chose to dedicate his talents to help the people here who want to reveal their identity hidden inside, as was recently done by a boxing promoter named Frank Maloney, who has changed the name and sex into a woman named Kelly.

"I do not remember anymore, since when I was obsessed with makeup. I love the scent, the feel and color. My parents bought me a mannequin head when I was little, then I draw it! I was also amazed with the transvestites since I was young. Use makeup to changing gender, has a lot of strength for me, "Lynn story about how she first fell in love with the makeup world.

"My customer is varied, ranging from age 15 to 96, their diverse professions, floor cleaner to politicians. Most of my clients live in" hiding ", no one knows their secret except me. Customers transvestites, usually in a state of heterosexual life, with a wife and children who do not know that they are often dressed as a woman and love over the years. they do not want to change their gender. they only had a latent desire to dress like a woman, as often as possible. Customers will come to me, ask for makeup like a woman, but when finished, they have to change and return as their normal life, "he explained.

For makeup application turn this gender, Lynn said that she never specifically studied. He learned a lot from a transgender makeup technique called Pandora De'Pledge. Unfortunately, Pandora had died many years ago due to cancer. During his life, according to Lyn, Pandora worked as a Barbettes (waiters and stage star transsexual) at Madame Jo Jo's in the 1980s.

Furthermore, Lynn said that Pandora big body figure, blond, beautiful, and can apply makeup man so resemble a woman.

"Pandora taught me the difference between male and female faces, as well as how to use the hi-lighting, counturing, and with good shading. He is extraordinary, and I will always be grateful to get a lot of knowledge from her makeup," he said.

Lynn also told customers often he saw his costumer's crying after makeup. "Sometimes it's the first time they see themselves as a woman. Thing is time mebahagiakan, or otherwise they fear, because suddenly see something that they have never felt before. A customer who has transitioned into a woman since 5 years ago said that the first time he came to me, he was hoping that I turn it into a very bad, so he can forget about feelings and his desire to be a woman. Instead, when he saw the makeup which I have made, his world turned upside down, he suddenly realized that his dream to be an advanced woman is not impossible, "he recalls.

Currently, Lynn has a makeup studio in London, England under the name of The Boudoir. Lynn often invite customers to come to a public place after completion of makeup. Lynn recently admitted was offered the opportunity to buy a similar business in West Hollywood, United States. 

"London and Los Angeles is a desirable place to live that many transgender. Because, there, they can blend in with society without being judged," he concluded.

Source: Cosmopolitan UK

0 comments:

Post a Comment